Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 01:55 AM
RightOnFatty
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dynalmadman
Hi guys,

My wife has asked me to be on the lookout for some passenger floorboards.

What other models will bolt up to the Lo? Only softails, or will other models bolt on?

Thanks
Michael
I've been searching around and theses are what I have on my bike: Kuryakyn passenger floor board #4357 and the required mounts #4372. I choose the plain black model, but they also come in premium chrome which cost a little more. Still cheaper than the HD brand at the dealer. Be aware that they are for bikes that are fitted with after market exhaust system. My wife loves them, totally adjustable and lots of comfort compared to the stock pegs!

Old 08-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Pravda
Tourer

Originally Posted by badconexun
Here'smy 2012 Roland Sands Fatboy Lo. Picked it up from the HD Dealer in Allen, TX. It was on their showroom floor already pieced together for me! I can't tell you all it has on it, it's too much.

RSD Wheels
RSD Rotors
RSD Seat
RSD Rear Fender
RSD Clarity Line Covers
RSD Pegs
RSD Gas Cap
RSD Handlebar
RSD 2-1 Exhaust
LED Headlight
LED Guages
DynoJet PowerVision Tuner
...and the list goes on.

Damn. Sick Ride !!!!
Congrats on a bad *** looking bike.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Pravda
Tourer

Originally Posted by RightOnFatty
I've been searching around and theses are what I have on my bike: Kuryakyn passenger floor board #4357 and the required mounts #4372. I choose the plain black model, but they also come in premium chrome which cost a little more. Still cheaper than the HD brand at the dealer. Be aware that they are for bikes that are fitted with after market exhaust system. My wife loves them, totally adjustable and lots of comfort compared to the stock pegs!
Been looking for passenger floorboards myself, but problem is that i have a side arm bag and am limited to the super small ones. Otherwise they wont work with the side bag.

Those Kuryakyn look sharp.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:42 AM
SmokeyTN
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by badconexun
Here'smy 2012 Roland Sands Fatboy Lo. Picked it up from the HD Dealer in Allen, TX. It was on their showroom floor already pieced together for me! I can't tell you all it has on it, it's too much.

RSD Wheels
RSD Rotors
RSD Seat
RSD Rear Fender
RSD Clarity Line Covers
RSD Pegs
RSD Gas Cap
RSD Handlebar
RSD 2-1 Exhaust
LED Headlight
LED Guages
DynoJet PowerVision Tuner
...and the list goes on.

How do you like those RSD Clarity line covers? I really like RSD stuff, and have been interested in the clarity line for the derby and timing covers, but I've never seen them in person or talked to anyone with them on. Any input on them? I guess I worry about the clear part becoming not so clear over time, or just not looking good. I have a black ops RSD turbine air cleaner that I love, and I wouldn't mind matching those covers out with the clarity ones when I get a little extra scratch (maybe christmas)

Old 08-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Tampakingpin
Outstanding HDF Member

Bike looks good. Mind sharing the cost (as I think you mentioned it was all done and ready when you bought it)?

Old 08-16-2012, 05:10 PM
wjfisk
4th Gear
Default Daytona Fat Boy

Just a few mods

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-100_1580.jpg  
Old 08-16-2012, 05:22 PM
MAP5
Intermediate

New upgrades. V&H 2 into 2 ShortShots w/ Roland Sands Turbine Black op.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-554318_10150972822800803_737520802_12308326_1257370711_n.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-545397_10150972821290803_737520802_12308320_2085786282_n.jpg  
Old 08-16-2012, 07:16 PM
iamawakenowtvm
Intermediate
Default mp3 player

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
Looking at a Cowon D2 Plus which has one of the best outputs and battery life on the market. I refuse to buy anything Apple.
I 100% agree with that statement...I have a Gen 2 iPod on my Lo simply because grandma bought one for the oldest daughter...I got her a Galaxy SII for XMAS and she quit using the iPod after that, so I confiscated it...

Doesn't the boom have a built in amp?...If that is the case, you can get a FiiO E5 or E6 headphone amp to boost the signal to the amp...

Amazon Amazon

I have both of these amps and for the money, they are well worth it...I use them with earbuds on the bike, but also with full size headphones on my laptop and tablet...

Old 08-16-2012, 07:36 PM
RightOnFatty
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Pravda
Been looking for passenger floorboards myself, but problem is that i have a side arm bag and am limited to the super small ones. Otherwise they wont work with the side bag.

Those Kuryakyn look sharp.
...And they only cost an arm to have. LOL. Kuryakyn does make smaller floor boards called Premium Mini Boards #4392 which are only 5.5" in lenght compare to 8" of the aforementioned model. You may want to look them up. Good luck, Pravda.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:13 PM
iamawakenowtvm
Intermediate
Default Service Manual

I have searched here and there and was unable to find my answer...I have always been in a position to afford service work on whatever I owned and also never had the time to do it myself...

Now, I have no money and all time (medically retired)...What manual(s) should I get?

I want to be able to change/fix/service the bike, doing all the standard stuff and some major work myself...I don't have the tools for hardcore engine work, but I have everything else I could need, I think.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners