Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Vance & Hines Pro Pipe Hi-Output

Old 03-03-2009, 06:01 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default New Vance & Hines Pro Pipe Hi-Output

V&H is coming out with a new version of the Pro Pipe. Only comes in black. For now anyway.

Pro Pipe HI-OUTPUT

Designed specifically to address the needs of tuned motors built for high horsepower applications, (hi compression, large displacement, big cams) Pro Pipe Hi-Output is a purpose-built addition to the Pro Pipe family of 2-into-1 exhaust systems. Every aspect of Pro Pipe Hi-Output’s design is singularly focused to yield maximum horsepower by improving the volumetric efficiency of heavily modified engines.

CLICKITY-CLICK

Old 03-03-2009, 08:12 AM
CDN. RG
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah man, I have had a chubb on for this pipe for awhile now,I called v&h awhile back and the guy I was talking to said it wouldn't be available until april,I went on there sight yesterday and they have the updated pictures and info on there ,the pipe looks real good ,but it shows a release date of may 1st for the 08 and earlier models and april 15th for the 09,my bike is a 07 so I don't know if I can wait that long riding season around here starts in april,I may give them a call today and see what the difference between the 09 pipe and the one for earlier models is,if I can make the 09 pipe work will probably order that one......nice pipe.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:48 AM
wbeem
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was originally looking for this pipe on my new Fat Bob. DRAG kept changing the ship date and saying it was coming soon, but they lied. As mentioned here, V&H isn't shipping until April. When we called them directly a couple of weeks ago, they hadn't even released it to manufacturing yet. I imagine they're cranking them out this month.

I went with a black Rinehart 2-1 pipe, instead. I'm satisfied with the change, but it's damn loud.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:44 AM
gunnert
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw and heard this pipe on a 113" while in Daytona. Called V&H last week and was told they were dynoing the pipe on a 124" motor and should have the results out shortly. My distributor says the pipe will be available in April (97-2006). I'm on the waiting list...I'll have a set of Bub 7 true duals available soon...

Old 03-31-2009, 07:29 AM
workformetoo
Cruiser

Went to the dealer Sunday looking at pipes. Parts manager took me to the sevice dept (since that dept was closeed) and got to listen to 4 different pipes. The D&D 2 in to 1 sounded the best. (awsome)

http://www.danddexhaust.com/

Last edited by workformetoo; 03-31-2009 at 07:31 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:41 PM
gunnert
Road Captain

It's now been a month since I was told V&H had a 124" on the dyno with this pipe. I called last week and was told V&H had not ran the pipe on anything larger than a 113" (not what I was told previously). V&H also has not answered two emails I've sent them with the same question about running the hi po on a large motor.
V&H failure to respond tells me everything I wanted to know about the pipe before I wasted my money.

Old 04-24-2009, 12:54 PM
fripple
Road Warrior

i'm eager to see this thing.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:52 PM
molsen
Road Master

I glad to see V&H stepping up to the plate. I like this new deisgn. Too big for my setup, but nice no the less.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:27 AM
SethLee11
Cruiser
Default Sick

Well, I just got back my '08 Night Train and I had the pro pipe hi-output put on along with...
S&S 583 compression release cam
S&S pushrods
S&S 106" cylinder kit
S&S Roller Rockers
Manley Valves and Springs
Stock heads milled, ported and polished
Power Commander V with the auto tuner also

Let me tell you, she is a beast. The pipe sounds amazing. Very deep rappy tone. Can def tell that the cam is there and hittin. The pipe goes to the very end of my back tire so it's really long. Also, it gets really hot. I will definitely need to wrap the header pipes. Very happy overall and would recommend to anyone. 2 into 1 pipes are the best for performance and this pipe sets the standard. Hope this info helps!

Last edited by SethLee11; 04-04-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:30 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

I still think D&D is the best 2 into as well. However I am yet to see this Vance and Hines pipe in person. And where are the pics Seth? This pipe is in stock now for anyone looking for one at a discounted price.

Last edited by DR. V-TWIN; 03-24-2010 at 09:40 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Vance & Hines Pro Pipe Hi-Output