Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

FS Shoei RF1100 MED Harley Orange $285

Old 04-24-2012, 07:15 PM
tpierce67
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Shoei RF1100 MED Harley Orange $285

Hey fellow riders. I have a like new Shoei RF1100 full face helmet for sale. It's a size med, in a great "harley" orange color that is extremely visible out on the road, day or night.

I bought it last season and didn't really ride much so it didn't' get worn much at all. It looks brand new, and smells brand new also. It will come in it's original box, Shoei helmet cloth bag, and also has some accessories still sealed in plastic, it's chin curtain decals, and what not. I never opened them.

I did add at the time of purchase a set of quick connects to the chin strap. Makes it so much easier to get it on and secure and is fully adjustable for any rider.

Im only selling because it just doesn't feel natural for me. I ride a RK and my line of sight for the dash gauges just isn't working for me. I normally wear either a half or open face and am able to glance down where as with the FF helmet I have to actually tilt my head down......not good.

This would work great for a rider with a faring bike as the line of sight is more straight forward.

Anyway, This is Shoei's next to their top of the line model and it is very comfortable, light, and has great ventilation......even on my RK with the windshield.

I'm asking $285 and that will include shipping. Paypal is ok just send as a gift please.

It's best to contact me at tpierce67@gmail.com for quickest response.